Friday, March 20, 2009

My wonderland of love...

I've been dreaming and
wished all along
And you came in my life
like the dream coming true...

Like a streak of light in darkness
you swept away the gloom
Like a cuckoo that sang the tunes
that echoed in my heart...

I try to see afar
gazing at the stars
My world would just expand
beyond the shores
that eyes can't just describe...

My longings ever prevail and
the sense of belonging dreamed
I strolled in milky way
in a stream of hallucinations...

This so beautiful
my wonderland !
where I wander in and out
like a nomad
stringing notes of rejoice
that the spirit would
exult and gay...

You are my love....
You are my soul
Life is no fun....
Without you being here...

It is so beautiful.....
My wonderland of love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment