Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ahead....

Like a recluse, the darkness
Wore an attire of silence...

With no boundaries
existence dwindled
into the fathom;
the solitude
oozed into fantasies....

The thirst of life
surrendered to a vastness
The frivolous bouquets of
passing memories
rest on you.

Velocities veered
into vintage
I embraced
the exotic expanses
of these journeys...

You marvelled
A reciprocation!
Agonies of uncertainties
being an antagonist
you reprimanded....
The ego!

From the minuscule oceans
I resurrected...

Alluring obligations
driven toward the daybreak

I just embarked
on the journey I just wiped away
The protagonist way....

I depart,
searching for my path!
Like blindfolded
with no clues....
Will you shed some light?

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure!

    A nice one. I love the diction in your writing. I am far from writing poetries...

    ReplyDelete