Friday, November 20, 2009

Veil...

I stood alone
drifting my gazes farther
beyond the clouds of imagination...
I saw my reincarnations
embossed out of my shades
that I wore all but inadvertently!


Naive and negating
I pondered of my fallen faces
neither I won, nor was defeated
mulling the myriad mitigations


I flew high making this world a miniscule speck
opened the windows of my soul
confounded
ridiculed....

self felt cleansed
for waging a war against itself
interrogating the innate nature
I enjoyed the confessions!

Rolled back in time,
I wiped up the mirror,
that showed myself...
and my world that I built...

I had to pick the specs of me...
covered in dust and
the images all doomed...

I still walk....
along with no one but just me
looking for the hand
that will lend and lead....

Reflections often speak lies...
What a truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment